The process of making the order and flow of documents if paying by wire transfer:
1. The wire transfer is available only with those clients who had signed the Comission Contract.
The contract is signed with each client once only. According to this contract the client pays the full cost of the ordered goods and delivery service by a single payment on the expence of Zakaz.ua.
The client must provide such requisite elements in ukrainian language for the signing of Comission Contract and sending the account:
2. State registration ID (Номер ЄДРПОУ)
3. Personal Tax Number (ІПН – Індивідуальний Податковий Номер)
4. If you are a VAT payer – indicate your VAT Certificate №. (Zakaz.ua is a VAT payer)
5. Bank requisite elements (Банківські реквізити – р/р, банк, МФО банку)
6. Registered address and actual adress.
7. Landline number for indication on tax bills.
You may send scanned copies of these docs to email email@example.com. We do not receive fax messages.
Please select "Wire transfer" at checkout page!
2. After making the order on the website the sales invoice is formed and sent to the client in the format of PDFfile which the client uses for paying the bill. The Comission Contract is also sent if it wasn't signed earlier.
3. The client makes payment according to the sales invoice. The client should indicate such information in the purpose of paying the bill:
«Послуги згідно з Замовленням №__ від ______ до Договору комісії №__ від _____» After receiving the payment the order is gathered and pushed through the checkout point. The ReportAct is sent to the client in the format of PDFfile.
3.1. If the cost of ordered goods appeared to be less than that, which the client payed, the contrast can be returned on the client's account. In such situation the client either should send the inquiry letter for the refund of erroneously transferred money or redice the cost of future delivery at a cost of Advanced Payment.
4. The copy of the fiscal check from NOVUS, original invoice, the ReportAct signed by Zakaz.ua and the Comission Contract (if it wasn't signed earlier) is delivered with your order. In return the client should give the curier previously printed and signed ReportAct and Contract at his end.
5. Tax invoice will be available in M.E.Doc or in email letter during three business days from the day of receiving the order. The tax invoice hard copy will be sent during five business days from the day of receiving the order.
ATTENTION! In case of obtaining Your order via pick-up in selected Store You will need to present a passport and power of attorney.
The document's patterns is available here:
Comission Contract Upload in PDF
Invoice Upload in PDF
ReportAct Upload in PDF
Mail to of Repayment of funds Upload in PDF