Splat Professional Travel BIOCALCIUM / Bio Calcium Travel Kit
The travel kit includes: a mini-pack (40 ml) of Splat Professional BIOCALCIUM / biocalcium and a folding toothbrush.
Toothpaste Splat Professional BIOCALCIUM / biocalcium - enamel restoration and safe whitening.
Splat, specializing in the development of highly effective products for professional care of teeth and gums, represents one of the best-selling pastes in the Professional line - "Biocalcium". This tool is your best assistant in the fight for the restoration of tooth enamel and a decrease in sensitivity. It saturates the damaged areas with natural calcium in the initial stages of caries. Particles of hydroxyapatite - the main building material of tooth hard tissues - act identically to a filling, “blocking” microcracks on the enamel surface.
The bioactive component, which is made from eggshell, and fatty acids - the suppliers of the necessary vitamin D3 - significantly improve the absorption of minerals, including calcium. With regular use of Biocalcium paste, after four weeks you will notice how your teeth become whiter and much less sensitive, your breathing becomes fresher, and the plaque disappears. The product does not contain fluoride and is completely safe for daily use.
Main properties and active components:
• Natural enzymes break down plaque, helping to maintain fresh breath.
• The high content of active ingredients allows you to strengthen the enamel and reduce tooth sensitivity after a few days of use.
• The combination of the natural papain enzyme with Polydon® prevents plaque and tartar formation.
• Sodium bicarbonate normalizes the pH balance of the oral cavity and takes care of gum health.
• The combination of hydroxyapatite and Calcis derived from eggshell promotes remineralization of enamel.
• The innovative Sp.White system® system safely whitens and polishes enamel to a shine.
• Remineralizing effect - 66.8%;
• Cleansing effect - 61.4%;
• Desensitive effect - 55.4%;
• Whitening effect - 1.5 tones in four weeks on the VITAPAN scale.
Mode of application
apply a small amount of toothpaste to the toothbrush. Brush your teeth in a circular motion while gently massaging your gums. Rinse your mouth with a small amount of water, holding it for 20-30 seconds
A travel toothbrush combines attractive design with high ergonomics. It is convenient to store it: when folded, the bristles are closed by the lower part of the handle, in which openings for ventilation are provided. Thanks to this, the bristles do not get dirty and do not deform in the bag or cosmetic bag.
The bristles of a road brush - the most popular medium hardness with refined tips for the most effective and gentle cleansing of the interdental spaces. Suitable even for sensitive teeth.
The information presented on the site may differ from the product on the trading floor. For more accurate information, always pay attention to the real product. If more detailed product information is required, please contact the manufacturer.