Toothbrush Splat Sensitive Medium
Innovative Professional toothbrushes - directed solution to the problems of the oral cavity.
• Toothbrushes SPLAT - a new series of innovative toothbrushes, which has no world analogues!
• Each type of toothbrush is aimed at solving the main tasks of the oral cavity.
• Every toothbrush bristle is a global innovation!
• Toothbrushes from the SPLAT trademark are an investment in your health. There is nothing surprising in this, because proper oral hygiene affects the well-being of a person. It is very important to choose a personal hygiene item that will not only clean thoroughly, but will not harm.
SENSITIVE Medium Series - Gentle Cleansing
For the safe antibacterial treatment of the most sensitive teeth and
the most susceptible gums (medium hardness)
Main characteristics and features:
• Each bristle of this brush is split into four parts and rounded to prevent micro-scratches on the surface of the tooth enamel.
• Silver ions with which each bristle is treated provide a long-lasting antibacterial effect.
• The softness and tenderness of the SENSITIVE toothbrush bristles is achieved thanks to the unique production technology.
• SENSITIVE bristles so gently clean the most sensitive teeth and gums, which is recommended by dentists for use by patients even after surgery in the oral cavity.
• Incredibly soft and “fluffy” bristles visually resemble a dandelion umbrella, which has become a symbol of the series.
To achieve the best effect of cleansing and restoring tooth enamel, together with the Splat Sensitive Toothbrush toothbrush, it is recommended to use the Splat Professional Sensitive and Sensitive Ultra series toothpaste and rinse aid.
Mode of application:
Apply a small amount of toothpaste to the toothbrush. Brush your teeth in a circular motion while gently massaging your gums. For optimal results, it is recommended to brush your teeth for 2 minutes. Rinse your mouth with a small amount of water, holding it for 20-30 seconds.
Before use, wash the new toothbrush in warm water and soap. During use, store the brush in an upright position with the bristle facing up.
The information presented on the site may differ from the product on the trading floor. For more accurate information, always pay attention to the real product. If more detailed product information is required, please contact the manufacturer.