Splat Whitening Hard Toothbrush hard
84.99 uah99.99 uah
Promo price is available with delivery till 05.10.2020
Innovative Professional toothbrushes - directed solution to the problems of the oral cavity.
• Toothbrushes SPLAT - a new series of innovative toothbrushes, which has no world analogues!
• Each type of toothbrush is aimed at solving the main tasks of the oral cavity.
• Every toothbrush bristle is a global innovation!
• Toothbrushes from the SPLAT trademark are an investment in your health. There is nothing surprising in this, because proper oral hygiene affects the well-being of a person. It is very important to choose a personal hygiene item that will not only clean thoroughly, but will not harm.
WHITENING Series - Intensive and Safe Whitening
For natural whiteness of teeth
Main characteristics and features:
• The brush removes plaque from alcoholic drinks, tea and coffee.
• The ergonomic handle of the product allows you to brush your teeth more comfortably, to control the pressure force of the brush head on the teeth.
• With the brush you can conduct safe whitening, because its bristles brighten the tone of enamel to a natural level.
• Rubberized WHITENING toothbrush bristles are 40% more effective at whitening teeth than regular nylon, as confirmed by clinical studies.
• The special coating of each bristle allows you to accurately and efficiently clean plaque, as if the eraser erases the pencil from a white sheet of paper.
• The rounded tips of the bristles ensure that the cleaning process is safe.
To achieve the best effect of cleansing and gentle whitening of enamel, it is recommended to use the Splat Professional White Plus series toothpaste and rinse aid together with the Splat Whitening Toothbrush.
Mode of application:
Apply a small amount of toothpaste to the toothbrush. Brush your teeth in a circular motion while gently massaging your gums. For optimal results, it is recommended to brush your teeth for 2 minutes. Rinse your mouth with a small amount of water, holding it for 20-30 seconds.
Before use, wash the new toothbrush in warm water and soap. During use, store the brush in an upright position with the bristle facing up.
The information presented on the site may differ from the product on the trading floor. For more accurate information, always pay attention to the real product. If more detailed product information is required, please contact the manufacturer.